Rules & regulations of the Library
Rules must be followed
- Children under the age of 7 must be properly supervised by a parent or responsible older person while in the library or while using computers/internet.
- No food or drinks are permitted in the library (except in a designated area).
- Use of cell phones, radios, and video games are not permitted in the library.
- No animals, except for seeing-eye dogs which are permitted in the library.
- No sleeping in the library, except for babies and toddlers accompanied by adults.
- Patrons must be quiet. Disruptive patrons will be asked to leave.
- Appropriate attire required (no wet bathing suits, shirts & shoes are required).
- No smoking.
- No loitering.